Monday 16 April 2012

Bellhaven round 2

Met up with some of the guys from Lothian Sea Kayak Club for a surf session on Sunday. Found out that using the GoPro armature to raise the camera off the back deck aint the best idea I've ever had. Waves kept blasting it flat against the deck so I missed some a few good runs and a lot of even better carnage. Still, ho hum, plenty more surf in the sea.

One of the LSKC guys, Kev, let me try out his Riot Ninja surf boat. I mucked about in the shorebreak trying to get to grips with it. Was brilliant. I think I'm going to have to get me one of those! Check out Richard grabbing some air at around the 1:30 mark.

Everything was going great until some horrible little foamy gremlin flooded my nicotine stash! Then there was the half mile carry back to the carpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment